IS CBD OIL THE SAME AS HEMP OIL?
We get this question a lot, and it can get complicated with so many shady companies in the CBD arena nowadays.
These low quality Brands you see with 200,000+ units or mg on the bottle for $19.99, with Big and Bright one page websites with a ticking clock to order.
We Strongly advise to stay away from the Brands because most of these are imported from Asia for pennies on the dollar, that is why they can sell it for so cheap. More importantly, who knows what are in these products.
This is wherein the problem lies. Many of these Brands are selling hempseed oil, which contains ZERO CBD. However, because it is technically from Hemp they use that to imply it is Genuine CBD to try and capitalize off the flourishing CBD Market.
In this Article, we will break down the differences between the titles of CBD Oil vs. Hemp Oil vs. Hemp Extract vs. Hempseed Oil. Also, what to look for when buying any hemp oil product.
In this Example we will discuss the difference between Hempseed oil vs. CBD Oil.
Hempseed oil has been used for thousands of years for nutritional and cosmetic use. It’s really because of the Flourishing CBD Market that it has seen a revitalization of sorts.
Many users want CBD Oil and they think they are getting it with Hempseed oil. Unfortunately, these brands are really just capitalizing off this confusion.
- Only uses the Seed of the Hemp Plant
- It is pressed into an oil and has trace amounts to none of CBD or THC.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids omega 3 & 6, and is a great protein source
- Great Source of vitamin E and minerals of potassium, sodium, sulfur, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, calcium, and zinc
CBD OIL –
- Uses the Stalks, Leaves, and Flowers
- Extraction method used is typically Ethanol or CO2
- 20-30% of the Plant’s makeup is Cannabidiol, while 0.3% or Less of THC
- Also, rich in numerous vitamins and minerals
The main confusion that lies between hemp oil and cbd oil stems from the banning of cbd related items on the major ecommerce sites like ebay, amazon, and others. This has forced reputable brands to market their products as hemp extract or hemp oil just so they can try and sell their products on these platforms and gain exposure.
What is more troubling is the hypocrisy of these sites. If you do a search for cbd oil, you will find thousands of listings on ebay or amazon. These are the same products you will find on alibaba, which is an Asian import/wholesale bulk site.
These bulk export companies even provide the images, labels, and questionable lab test results, all for pennies on the dollar. And because of no regulations they simply lie and say it is made in the U.S.A.
Why do these major U.S. ecommerce sites allow these products?
First, they are cheap. Ebay, Amazon, and others love the $19.99, they could care less what it is made of. We know this first hand because we even have talked to them directly and showed them step by step what and where these products are coming from. And here is a shocker, months later they are still selling with no problem at all. Many of the comments even reference “cbd”, yet no issue at all.
Second, it has been rumored that many of these platforms own shell companies. A shell company is just under a different name and owner to make it look like its a mom and pop store or some self employed individual from the Midwest.
We, also investigated this. First, we found a brand on amazon selling “hemp oil”. We did a business records check and found it went to a small town in Texas, then within about three years this company went through numerous name changes, addresses, and secondary websites.
This is not illegal, and their could be good reasons for this. But lets be honest, why all the changing and hiding. Common sense tells you if it doesn’t add up its not legit.
Furthermore, if you are a reputable brand with full transparency, why in the world would you be doing this?
Third, these products already have been grandfathered in so to speak, for the past few years before CBD took off. They already know that these listings bring in hundreds of millions of dollars, so why mess with them.
So until their is federal legislation that will hopefully regulate CBD, as well as exclude these low quality brands, it will be up to the consumer to do their due diligence.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR
First, if you buy from a third party site, it shouldn’t be hard to find a Company’s website or social media pages. If it is difficult, do not buy.
Second, on these websites there should be references to “CBD” either on the web pages or on the labels. If there isn’t shop elsewhere.
Third, it should be easy to contact a Company via phone or email, and simply ask “Is this made from hemp seeds or flowers/stalks/leaves?” What is their extraction method? Does it contain CBD?
Fourth, Independent Lab Reports should be readily available either on the site or by contacting them.
Again, if any of these four points looks suspect or is taking more than a day to rectify your question, then shop elsewhere, why take the chance.
In addition, to who knows what you are putting in your body with these cheap brands. The whole point to taking hemp oil is for overall health and wellness issues.
The Problem is that the Hemp Plant acts like a mop. It will soak up any impurity or toxin in the adjacent soil and water that it is planted in. Many farmers use hemp plants when they are changing to organic farming for this very point. A Deep Cleaning of the Soil.
Sadly, this is what many Foreign companies use because it is “dirt” cheap to produce and it is why they can offer it for pennies.
Read Our First-Time Buyer’s Guide for More Information.
The Fact is that many companies do not care if you think you are getting CBD Oil and are only getting Hempseed Oil. It’s money in the bank to them. They base their businesses off a “One and Done” model. They could care less if you buy again because they have enough new customers coming in.
We have yet to find one Brand that sells only Hempseed Oil to make it clear that their products contains ZERO CBD. They just won’t do it because they know most people are looking for CBD.
In addition, as mentioned previously, hempseed oil is a great product for overall wellness as it is packed with nutrients. But, if you are looking for CBD Oil you will be out of luck if you buy these products.
It is up to you to do your due diligence in this New CBD Marketplace to make sure you are getting what you want.
The names of hempseed, hemp, cbd oil, cannabis sativa, and others, all relate to the hemp plant. But to know you are getting genuine CBD Oil you will have to do a little more research.
Further, whether it is a shady company, trying to capitalize off the CBD Market with a non CBD Oil made from seeds or because of outdated third-party ecommerce policies. These terms will likely remain for some time to come until there is federal regulations put in place.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” – Gandhi
- Whether you’ve had some health issues and your Doctor has ordered you to go Vegan
- Or you watched a documentary on what actually goes on in a slaughterhouse
- Or it could be you are a true animal lover and you want your words and actions to align
- Or moral reasons you want to stop supplying the demand for having a guy you don’t know murder an animal you don’t know.
Whatever the reason is, you are now moving towards eating a Plant-Based Diet. Whether it is going Vegan or Vegetarian, let us be the first to say Congratulations!
The Evolution you are about to embark on will test, and ultimately fulfill your mind, body, and soul. You will grow mentally and spiritually as a result.
“My Body will not be a Tomb for other Creatures.” -Leonardo da Vinci
Today, Much of the world, about 75%, live off of a mainly Vegetarian diet, irregardless of want or necessity.
Conversely, North and South Americans love affair with meat is less than a hundred years old and it started with the refrigerator car and our Consumer Society.
The prominent Swedish Scientist Karl von Linne states, “Man’s structure, external and internal, compared with that of the other animals, shows that fruit and succulent vegetables constitute his natural food.”
First, let us show you the Facts about why our Human Bodies were never intended to eat Meat.
We will divide this Comparison into Three Categories:
Carnivores, Herbivores, and Humans.
Carnivores: Have no skin pores and sweat through the tongue
Herbivores: Sweat through Skin Pores
Humans: Sweat through Skin Pores
Carnivores: Have Claws for Tearing and Shredding Prey
Herbivores: No Claws
Humans: No Claws
Carnivores: Intestinal Tract is only 3x their body length so decaying meat can quickly pass through
Herbivores: Intestinal Tract is 10-12x their body Length for slow digestion
Humans: Intestinal Tract is 10-12x their body Length for slow digestion
Carnivores: Sharp Front Teeth for tearing, no flat molars for grinding
Herbivores: No Sharp front teeth, have molars for grinding
Humans: No Sharp front teeth, have molars for grinding
Carnivores: Salivary Glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest fruits/grains
Herbivores: Well Developed salivary glands which are necessary for pre-digesting fruits and grains
Humans: Well Developed salivary glands which are necessary for pre-digesting fruits and grains
Carnivores: Have Strong Hydrochloric Acid in stomach to digest meat
Herbivores: Have stomach acid 20x weaker than that of a carnivore
Humans: Have stomach acid 20x weaker than that of a carnivore
Carnivores: Have Acid Saliva with no enzyme Ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Herbivores: Have Alkaline Saliva with Ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Humans: Have Alkaline Saliva with Ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Based on a chart by A.D. Andrews, Fit Food for Men, (Chicago: American Hygiene Society, 1970)
These are all facts one cannot dispute. Furthermore, if we were meant to eat meat we wouldn’t have so many crucial similarities with Herbivores. Simply put, our bodies would be designed to be more like Lions or Tigers.
REASONS WHY WE EAT MEAT TODAY
First, because we were conditioned to eat it. Mommy or Daddy shoved a piece of bacon or slice of turkey in your mouth when you were a baby and the rest is history.
Second, we eat meat because of peer influencing. Ever go to a bbq and your vegan lol. People get downright upset at you. Why? Because you are evolving and they are not.
Sociology teaches us that people seek out others who legitimize their own behavior. Does a Crack addict typically hang out with a volunteer or Churchgoer? Usually not. They hang out with other drug addicts because it legitimizes their destructive behavior.
Honey I’m going to Church, okay Sweetie I’m going to smoke some Crack! -Chris Rock
Third, Humans are creatures of habit. When confronted with their own apathy or reality it can cause panic and fear. Change is scary to most people and stressful.
Fourth, is Taste. Hark back to the first point. If you season and marinade anything for long enough its bound to taste good and that is what Humans do.
- A True Carnivore eats his/her prey including the fur, nails, end trails and the rest, RAW!
- Meat Decays and Putrefies within four hours after consumption. It can cling to your intestinal walls for weeks. Unless you have a bowel movement within this four hours, you have a rotting animal carcass in your body, Ugh!
- 70-80% of your Total Immune System is in your Intestines. Is it no wonder why we lead the world in disease. That is weeks of pesticides, herbicides, harsh metals, antibiotics and other toxins that the chicken or cow ate, mainlining into your gut 24/7!
- Your Body is slightly Alkaline. All dairy is acidic, Cancer thrives in Acidic environments. What your body does is go into repair mode anytime you eat cheese or drink milk. It actually seeps Calcium and Magnesium from your bones to correct this Acidic/Alkaline imbalance. We were just deceived by mass marketing campaigns that Milk does a body good, which is laughable!
- The Government allows of dropper full of puss per cup of milk, and that we are the only species to drink another species milk. Would you drink Cat or Dog Milk? So why are you drinking cow’s milk?
- The Average person will eat 100 animals a year. That is 1,000 animals a decade, and if you live to 80, that is over 8,000 Dead animals that have passed through your body.
- Why we wonder how numerous diseases come about in our bodies is truly fascinating; And let’s be honest in America with the terrible obesity rates, you could easily add a few more thousand dead animals to many people’s scorecard.
MEAT AND DAIRY REPLACEMENT OPTIONS
Today, the technology regarding Vegan Meats is amazing. These replacements satisfy all the five senses and are delicious. Have you tried Beyond Meat? Who would every say that doesn’t taste like a burger, and its made from plants!
Similarly, the options of nut milks and vegan cheeses are flourishing. The advancement in this area of food production is awesome, but it starts with you. By sponsoring these companies and buying their products you are supporting future creations.
When you lessen the demand of murdering an animal, you are at the same time reducing air and soil pollution, saving water and other vital resources, and last but not least you are sparing an innocent creature’s life.
- Going to a Plant-Based Diet isn’t as tough as you might think. Celebrities like Jay-Z and Beyonce started by only incorporating Vegan breakfasts at first. Then added one lunch to it, then another, then a dinner, and so on. Until a month or so later that were completely Vegan.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you cheat. It takes time, but the longer you do it the more your behavior changes to one of guilt when you do cheat.
- Example: If you go to the gym for awhile then miss a day, you feel guilty because your brain has been retrained. This change typically takes about Three weeks to Two Months to form a new habit.
- Always carry a vegan protein bar, nuts, or dried fruit in your purse or backpack. When you are hungry or a craving hits, throw something in your mouth. You will find it is much easier to fight the urge when you having something in your belly.
- Retrain your Brain. Sort of Shock Therapy. Watch the videos below and watch the new documentaries release over the past five years. I.E. Forks over Knives, Earthlings, Dairy is Scary.
- Check out Stuff Online. Besides gambling, gaming, and porn, the Internet is actually useful to educate yourself, believe it or not. Sites like Vegan.com, Veganoutreach.org and Peta.org have a myriad of resources available.
- Thou Shalt not Kill. Where in the bible did this only refer to humans?
- Gen 1.29- God said, “I am giving you all the grain bearing plants and all the fruit trees. These trees make fruit with seeds in it. This grain and fruit will be your food.
- Many Scholars believe Jesus was a Vegetarian or Vegan (didn’t have that word back then), as he grow up in the Essene Tribe, which were well known for being Vegetarians. You typically model your eating habits after your family or community.
- If you believe in a God, and you further believe he created the animals. How in the world can you ask Him for compassion and help in your time of need, when you offer none to his own creations. Hypocritical maybe?
ITS NOT ABOUT YOU! This comes to a shock to many people in this modern day narcissism and immediacy, but life isn’t all about you and your feelings. The mark of spiritual growth is how one treats a weaker creature, be it a child or an animal. Just because you don’t know these animals you still are supplying the demand for their murder.
As we evolve as a species the mass genocide of innocent creatures will come to a end, and only to this end will we advance as a people and a society.
The numbers of people choosing compassion over their “pie hole” are continuing to grow at an Amazing rate and that is something to be hopeful about.
In addition, there is a connection between people who eat meat and violence, and it is not shocking. When you allow apathy as a society and as a person to one creature, why would it not translate to your fellow human.
So let’s raise the bar back up to a Society and Species that cares about other vulnerable creatures. Live a life with empathy over apathy. Selflessness over Selfishness. What Can I do for someone or something else, over what can they do for me.
Who knows on the other side you might be in their shoes!
“You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity.”
CBD Oil & Your Sex Life
While CBD is relatively new in the market and much more research is needed to be done in the Sex arena. We can talk about how Hemp CBD can impact one’s body, which in turn can lead to positive results in the bedroom.
For example, gasoline alone does not make a car run. You need a driver, an engine, wheels, etc. Similarly, CBD alone is not going to make you suddenly wake the neighbors from the bedroom. However, with a proper dosage plan, along with a better diet and some sort of exercise plan, CBD can help you and your body function work more efficient and at optimal levels, that includes a better libido, like when you were younger. Giggidy!
In this article, we will talk about CBD in the Bedroom, How CBD actually works (indirectly and directly), some examples and statistics, and lastly some concluding remarks and the Six Ways it can help in the Bedroom.
CBD IN THE BEDROOM
CBD can work indirectly in the bedroom, and to a lesser degree directly. It’s really how you want to see it. For example, if you are struggling with anxiety, stress, or pain, the last thing on your mind is probably having sex.
So in this instance, CBD is working indirectly. If you are having no discomfort issues and not as stressed out and in a better mood, then naturally you are going to feel more secure as a man or woman and more likely to engage in intimate experiences.
Similar to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. If you feel that your “basic needs” i.e. physiological and safety needs, are being met. Then you will typically move up the ladder to more intimate and loving needs.
On the other hand, CBD can work directly in the bedroom via personal lubricants, massage oils, or edibles.
Many couples use multiple forms of CBD to have a romantic night in. Whether it is a romantic bath for two, utilizing CBD bath bombs to unwind from a stressful day, followed by some CBD Beauty skincare topicals or CBD face masks to reinvigorate the spirit.
And/Or whether it is incorporating some CBD Oil with cooking for an amorous dinner for two, or a flavored CBD Oil mixed into a dessert. All these forms of foreplay will typically result in better lovemaking.
Whatever the Love plan is, they are all great for reducing stress, encouraging relaxation, and hence building intimacy with you and your significant other. More importantly, what makes this so beneficial, is that all of these nutrient-rich hemp products are actually great for your body and mind.
HOW CBD WORKS
CBD Oil works within your Endocannabinoid System or ECS to help your body’s homeostasis functions work at optimal levels. The ECS is made up of primarily two receptors CB1 and CB2 and are responsible for numerous bodily functions such as pain, mood, sleep, and appetite.
I.E. You have a fever and begin to sweat to cool down, that is your ECS at work.
These receptor sites are located all throughout your body including your reproductive organs. Further, CBD does not bind to these cells, but acts like a doorway, by activating or inhibiting other compounds and receptors.
For Example, one customer mentioned that taking cbd for a bad back didn’t do much for his sex life and wasn’t even on the radar for that. However, when he added an herbal testosterone supplement to his daily regimen he soon saw the advantages.
As he had taken this supplement before, but did not notice the benefits until it was combined with CBD. So in this instance, CBD was waiting for something it could use that would be beneficial to the user. Now with CBD in his system, he once again started taking an herbal testosterone supplement and the change was noticeable.
According to Remedy Review, out of 1,000 people surveyed, 68% of people said CBD improved their sex lives. Still, most people have not even thought of CBD regarding sex. In the same study 94% of people didn’t even think of trying CBD as an option regarding sexual health.
According to Webmd 43% of women and 31% of men have reported some sort of sexual dysfunction, and as we all know many will not discuss this issue, so it is likely the numbers are higher. Whether it started from physical or psychological issues, one tends to beget the other eventually.
Anecdotal Example – One CBD user told us that he had an erectile dysfunction experience one night attributed to stress and muscle soreness. However, the consequence of that one night mentally and emotionally stayed with him for years afterward.
So the stress/soreness was the initial cause, but the mental and emotional result lasted for years, similar to PTSD. Further, when he started on a CBD regimen, which allowed him to regain his confidence and lowered his stress levels, while elevating his mood, he felt like he was back to his old self in and out of the bedroom.
CBD FOR THE BED
- Sense of Calmness and Better Mood
- Dilating the Blood Vessels allowing an increase in oxygen and blood flow
- Reduce discomfort issues in women experiencing pms or menopause
- Reducing Performance Anxiety, especially in Men
- Giving your ECS Receptors the nutrients they need esp. in the reproductive organs to function at their optimal levels
- Increase blood flow and sensation to Key receptors in the female reproductive organs
To sum up, the use of CBD can help directly in the bedroom by allowing nutrient-rich phytocannabinoids to help your ECS in your reproductive organs, but much more research needs to be done in this area. However, we can say that many have experience better sex because of the indirect use of CBD products outside of the bedroom.
Moreover, by lowering discomfort issues, pms symptoms, stress, and elevating your mood and sense of calmness, one typically moves up the ladder to more intimate actions.
Remember, most things in life are related in and out of the bedroom. I.E. you feel better about yourself or you are not in pain, then one is more likely to be receptive to being intimate with their partner or self lol.
OTHER CBD SEX ARTICLES: