HOW TO ADMINISTER CBD OIL
INSTRUCTIONAL GUIDE TO TAKING CBD
Some people have tried CBD and thought that it didn’t work for them and they give up. This might be true for some even when they achieve their correct dosage. However, for most users CBD should have some noticeable and beneficial effects for overall wellness.
So what is the issue? The majority of problems are often one of two issues.
- First, it typically involves a poor product, which who knows what is in it and where it came from.
- Second, more often than not it is a dosage issue.
For many, they have no idea how much to take, when to take it, and what method to use.
We will answer all these questions in our CBD Instructional Manual. Hopefully, this will have you attain the desired results of CBD Oil.
FYI – Don’t worry about remembering all this information, as we always send out our CBD Dosage Guide with every order.
Let us examine each CBD Transport Method and Usage Instructions.
CBD Vape Oil comes in a bottle that you add to an electric device called a vaporizer or there are disposable vaping pens that have the CBD already contained within the device.
Today, Vaping is the quickest transport method available. This is because the CBD hits your bloodstream via your lungs immediately. The CBD does not have to be digested then metabolized through your liver to hit your bloodstream.
Most users notice the effects usually within seconds to minutes.
- A Typical CBD Cartridge is about 100mg of CBD, so your are getting roughly 1-2mg of CBD per puff.
- With a Vape Pen or Tank, you will likely be taking in a bit more with each puff.
- Wait 6-8 hours in between vaping and see how you feel, then you can slowly move up in strength to achieve the desired results.
The Sublingual (under the tongue) method is the second quickest transport methods available. It is one of the most popular CBD Methods of intake as well.
In this method, the CBD is absorbed directly into the bloodstream from under the tongue. The rest will be swallow and more will enter your body, just a bit slower. Many will feel the effects sooner or later, but overall the average is about 10-20 minutes.
- Shake the bottle, fill up a Dropper FULL (1mL.).
- Most of the droppers only suction half a mL., so you are only getting half the dose. Most users will have to fill it twice to get the full 1mL. dose. Basically, two applications for one dose.
- Squirt the full 1 mL. under the tongue, and hold it for 30-60 seconds.
- Swish it around your mouth or just swallow with or without a drink. It’s that simple!
- Start with Two Doses per day, at least 6-8 hours apart, then build up dosage if no results.
The labels on most CBD bottles are not like aspirin bottles. The amount is the total amount of CBD in the Bottle divided by 30 Servings or Gummies or Softgels.
CBD Pills or Softgels are an easy and quick way to get your daily dose of CBD. The difference in bioavailability or absorption time depends on if the pills are from CBD Isolate or the actual oil.
If you notice the pills are white or powdery looking then it is from CBD Isolate. The drawback here is that it has to get digested then run through the Liver then into your bloodstream.
Overall, the absorption rate and time it takes to feel the effects are a bit longer. However, some people prefer a more gradual release of CBD.
Essentially, the Oil is pulverized into tiny microscopic molecules so it can hit the bloodstream quicker. When the CBD molecules are so small, it makes the absorption rate quicker.
- Nanoemulsion can rival the beneficial effects of that of the tincture oils in absorption and time.
- Many users achieve better results with the Softgels over the Tinctures.
- On Average, the time one should notice beneifts is about 10-20 minutes.
- With Nanoemulsion you might not have to take as much as you would with other forms.
Most users enjoy taking CBD Gummies if they have a sweet tooth or for a snack. These will work a bit slower as they have to be chewed then digested then filtered through the Liver then into your bloodstream.
Many people add these to their regimen in addition to one of the other methods to ensure complete body coverage.
- Most users will take with other Forms of CBD
- Most take a few gummies here and there throughout the day
- Or as a replacement serving over one of the other methods.
CBD Topicals, Lotions, Rollons, Salves, and Creams are designed to be applied on the skin for specific areas of discomfort.
Many people are still cautious about taking CBD internally for whatever reason, so they opt for a topical remedy instead.
Most CBD Topicals will have some ingredients like Menthol or Camphor for an immediate cooling sensation to disrupt pain signals, then the CBD will be absorbed through the skin to go to work.
- Best Results should be achieved over a week or two
- Usually applied 2-4 times a day to the targeted area.
- Best results should be felt over a week or two as the CBD can build up in the body.
- Be sure to wash your hands after application, as many contain cooling ingredients which can irritate your mucous membranes.
- Many prefer Hemp CBD Topicals before trying CBD internally
- Drawback is that not as much CBD will be absorbed into your body as opposed to CBD ingestibles
CBD FOR PETS
We didn’t forget about Ms. Puss and Mr. Marbles. All your Pets can receive the same benefits as we do. All mammals have the same ECS running throughout their bodies. For Cats and Dogs you can simply squirt a dose in the mouth or rub on the gums. Many users will add it to their wet food or treats.
Try different intake methods and see what they will tolerate. Again, start small and build up. Ms. Puss and Mr. Marbles are a fraction of what a Human weighs.
Most owners are very close to their pets. So many owners should see a renewed energy or better disposition in their furry friends or something similar, and you will know it is working.
- Serious or Chronic issues use a 1000mg or higher mg bottle. These are 33.33mg and 50mg respectively per dose.
- Bottles under this strength are best for petite users or for immune support.
- A User can double dose the 250/500mg to increase their strength.
- Start with a dose in the morning and night. Continue for a few days. Keep track of how many milligrams per dose.
- If no alleviation in symptoms, simply add another dose sometime during the day, and do this for a few more days, and so on.
- Many users report that it takes about a week to get their correct CBD dosage. Allow time for the beneficial nutrients to build up in the body, this will allow for optimal results.
- Write down or make a mental note of how much you are taking.
In Addition, you can mix CBD Tinctures, Topicals, Gummies, and Softgels. As previously mentioned, they have slightly different absorption rates and times, so you can have full day coverage.
Just Remember to keep count of how many milligrams you are using until you feel relief, then this is your dosage.
I.E. One might take two doses of the 1500mg Tincture Bottle, and add two 20mg. gummies a day.
So your dosage would be 50mg+50mg+20mg+20mg=140mg a day.
Remember, everyone is different with regards to CBD. Read more on our FAQ Page. What might be right for you, might not be right for someone else with your same body dimensions.
For Example, Drinking Coffee. One person might have a cup and feel nothing, whereas another person would be jumping off the walls.
- START SMALL AND BUILD UP
- CAN TAKE A WEEK OR TWO TO ATTAIN CORRECT DOSAGE
- CAN COMBINE MULTIPLE TRANSPORT METHODS
- MAKE A NOTE OF HOW MUCH PER DAY
- ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING CBD AND IF YOU ARE ON OTHER MEDICATIONS