CBD Oil for Pets
One of the most challenging parts of having a pet is to see them in distress and pain. Your pets can suffer from various issues, ranging from mood, sleep and discomfort, just like humans. Under such conditions, you need to consider using CBD oil to treat your pet.
Our CBD oil at “MD Organics” is famous for its therapeutic properties which are free of THC. Unlike many other oil brands in the market, our products are free of psychoactive effects. We have a variety of strengths for the size of your pet. By using our CBD oil for your pets, you can get the following benefits:
- Our CBD oil is non-psychoactive. It means that you understand its amazing benefits without the fear that the routine of your pet will be affected.
- Unlike other CBD oils, our CBD oil doesn’t make you or your pet high. Thus, it is incredibly safe to take.
- CBD oil can help your pet to relax so that it doesn’t get jumpy during a storm or fireworks, etc.
- It can help with age related health issues. Discomfort, joints, and skin issues.
- Night times can be difficult for your pets. It is especially true for the puppies and kittens. To relax them and help them in going back to sleep, CBD oil can be highly beneficial. Once again, it is essential to mention that you should only use the pure and organic CBD hemp oil that comes from the best sources and is grown in the U.S.A.
- With pets if you administer too much, then like humans, your pet might want to take a nap, so its best to start small and work your way up to find their correct dosage.
- One Anecdotal Example of the brilliance of CBD is our President’s cats. They’re names are Forest and Jenny and are 14 years old and have not play fought and run around since they were around two years old. After about a week on CBD they are reliving their youth! Running around, playing with each other, play fighting, rolling around like when they were babies. Truly amazing to witness.
Are CBD Products for Pets FDA approved?
Cannabidiol oil is now breaking the boundaries and becoming a part of headlines worldwide. Your pets have the same (ECS) Endocannabinoid system as we do, and can benefit from the beneficial nutrients just like we can.
However, it is essential to know what the food and drug administration has to say about CBD products. According to Lindsay Haake, who is an FDA spokesperson, there are no restrictions on the use of CBD products in animals. The spokesperson also mentioned that the FDA is currently working to collect information about various other products such as marijuana and marijuana-based products and whether they are safe to use for the animals.
It is also recommended by the FDA to consult with your veterinarian before using these products for your pets. As of today, The FDA has not evaluated the use of CBD for the treatment of any health related issues. So we advise you to do your own research as well.
ARE CBD AND HEMP OIL THE SAME?
If you are planning to buy hemp oil online, it can be very difficult for you to distinguish one brand from another. Therefore, it is essential to research the best brands out there. Only the best brands can source the raw material from legal industrial hemp and use the best equipment to extract and refine the oil.
So, not all CBD hemp oils are the same, and they differ according to the company you select. Most importantly, Hemp acts like a sponge, it will soak up any pollutant and/or toxin in the surrounding soil. So you need the Hemp to be Organic. Be weary of low prices for high mg bottles, it is just not feasible with u.s. grown organic farming and third-party lab testing.
First, there is CBD Oil with the 0.3% THC not strained out which is considered a “full spectrum” oil. There is a “full spectrum” oil, which we sell that retains all the valuable nutrients of the hemp plant, but also strains out the 0.3% of THC. Some call this “broad spectrum” cbd oil. Some of these terms are used interchangeably.
The most important things to look for is THC Free, and U.S. Organic Hemp. Also, there are other companies that sell “hemp oil”, but in fact it is just oil made from hemp seeds, which do not contain any of the valuable benefits of CBD.
At “MD Organics”, we believe in Natural wellness and health from the inside out. That is why we produce only the highest-quality CBD oil on the market today. Our CBD products for pets comes from the purest hemp oil that is extracted from the best and the largest hemp farms in the U.S. in Colorado. We extract the oil through our Eight-Step Process that is detailed on our “Hemp Process” page. All of our Pet CBD Tincture Oils are human-grade products and an excellent source of valuable nutrients your furry loved one needs.
As we move forward and see the increasing popularity of hemp oil and many other hemp-based products, users are continuing to know more about the benefits and uses of organic products such as CBD hemp oil.
Besides CBD, hemp extract oil consists of many critical fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6. These fatty acids are responsible for the regular operation of our body systems. Hemp oil contains more than 70% of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are ideal for the normal functioning of our bodies.
At “MD Organics”, we have the highest quality and pure CBD hemp oil sourced from biggest Organic Hemp Grower in Colorado. Read about our Process here. Moreover, from our proprietary process our CBD Oils are lightweight and easy to absorb. Our oil comes under the category of broad-spectrum hemp CBD oil that is 100% USA grown and is federally legal in every part of the United States. Our Pet tinctures are vegan and human-grade quality, meaning if needed, you could use them as well.
More Articles about CBD for Pets Below: